image from holidaysimages.com
- Squirt bottles with water and soap
- Tools for fixing broken toys
- Boxes and bags for sorting materials to be thrown or given away
- It doesn’t sound like an easy sell to kids, but you can get volunteers (don’t expect all kids to do this) to help in a nice spring cleaning.
- Kids can sort through toys and throw away broken toys or weed out toys that aren’t used anymore.
- Kids can also help clean tables, chairs, toys, and other materials in the program.
Check out the full May calendar. It includes floating holidays, specialty weeks, and specialty months.