As a result of this workshop, participants will:
- Understand Social & Emotional Learning and why it matters
- Identify 7 SEL skills with which youth should be A.R.M.O.R.E.D.
- Be able to plan activities and methods to promote SEL
Check out this video of the Power Point presentation from this workshop for an idea of what you can expect:
To have this delivered as an on-site workshop contact Toolbox Training.
Check out the workshops tab for a full list of titles.
For more information on SEL, check out these links:
- ToolboxTrainingOnline.com (2020). “What Is Social Emotional Learning and Why Does It Matter?”
- ToolboxTrainingOnline.com (2020). “7 SEL Skills with Which Youth Should Be A.R.M.O.R.E.D.”
- ToolboxTrainingOnline.com (2018). “100 Activities and Methods to Promote Social & Emotional Learning"
- Dave Whitaker (2018). 100 Activities and Methods for Promoting Social & Emotional Learning in Afterschool Programs. Toolbox Training: Overland Park, KS.