image from www.drweilblog.com
- blueberries (1 cup)
- strawberries (1 cup)
- vanilla yogurt (8 ounces)
- honey (1-2 teaspoons)
- lemon juice (1 tablespoon)
- containers with spouts (2)
- small plastic drinking cups
- paper muffin cups
- plastic spoons or popsicle sticks
- Put strawberries, yogurt, honey, and lemon juice in blender and puree until smooth.
- Pour into container with spout.
- Repeat this process with the blueberries.
- Pour mixtre in cups, alternating between the blueberry and strawberry.
- Place a muffin cup upside down on top of cup.
- Poke in a plastic spoon handle or popsicle stick through the center of the muffin top.