- Cream cheese, 1 8-ounce package
- Sour cream, 1 16-ounce package
- Taco mix seasoning, 1 envelope
- Green pepper
- Shredded lettuce
- Shredded cheese, 8 ounces
- 9” x 13” pan
- Chips for dipping
- Beat sour cream, cream cheese, and taco mix well.
- Chop celery, onion, green pepper, and tomato.
- Stir in chopped vegetables into the cheese mixture.
- Spread in pan.
- Top with shredded lettuce.
- Serve with chips.
Check out the full February calendar. It includes floating holidays, specialty weeks, and specialty months.