image from stiuunloc.ro
- Magazines for cutting up
- Other materials for decoration
- The kids can make their own museum about your program. Ask kids to consider what children in 100 years would be interested to know about the program.
- Ask kids what they think will be different in 100 years and what might be the same.
- Kids can make exhibits about the foods they eat, the toys they play with, the activities they do in the program, the music they like, the shows and movies they watch, and the kinds of clothes they wear.
- Kids can display their exhibits around the program space (kind of like a science fair) for parents and visitors to see. Maybe you can even plan an event night around the museum!
Check out the full May calendar. It includes floating holidays, specialty weeks, and specialty months.