image from miriadna.com
- Paper plates
- String or yard or elastic
- Placd two paper plates on top of each other so the tops face each other.
- Cut the two plates in a quarter moon shape to form the visor.
- Add a few simple pictures on the plate and then cut them out.
- Trace the same designs on the bottom plate and cut.
- Staple the outer edges of the plate together.
- Staple the string onto one end of the visor. Adjust to fit your hand and staple the string to the other end.
Check out the full May calendar. It includes floating holidays, specialty weeks, and specialty months.