image from armpitfudge.weebly.com
Of course you need to make fudge today in celebration of Fudge Day! Try this easy, no-bake recipe with a name that’s sure to catch kids’ attention.
- powdered sugar, ½ cup
- butter, 1 tablespoon
- cream cheese, 2 teaspoons
- vanilla, a dash
- cocoa, 2 teaspoons
- sandwich-sized plastic zipper bag
- “extras” like chocolate chips, raisins, peanut butter, and nuts
- Place all ingredients in plastic bag.
- Squeeze out all the air.
- Squish under the arm until all ingredients are well mixed and there is a creamy consistency.
- Add “extras” as desired.
- Eat straight from the bag with a spoon.
Check out the full June calendar. It includes floating holidays, specialty weeks, and specialty months.