image from icecreamjournal.turkeyhill.com
Let the kids make their own banana splits!
- Ice cream
- Ice cream scoop
- Ice cream sauces/syrups
- Nuts (check first regarding kids’ allergies)
- Bowls or other containers
- There’s really nothing to it. Just provide the kids with the ingredients and let them create their own banana splits.
- You can also have kids brainstorm some unusual toppings for the banana splits.
- You may need to have rules about how much kids can have of various ingredients (limit of how many scoops of ice cream, etc.). Otherwise they may get outrageous with their portions!
Check out the full August calendar. It includes floating holidays, specialty weeks, and specialty months.