image from ifood.tv
- 6 apples
- 6 flat 4-inch long wooden sticks
- Package of caramels, 14 ounces
- Microwave-safe bowl
- Wax paper
- Insert sticks into bottom of apples.
- Unwrap caramels and add to bowl with water.
- Microwave until melted, stirring halfway through.
- Dip apples in caramel. Use a spoon to make sure all of apple is covered.
- Place on wax paper.
- You may also wish to decorate apples with candy or sprinkles.
Check out the full August calendar. It includes floating holidays, specialty weeks, and specialty months.