image from animaljamgoldfish.blogspot.com
In honor of “It’s My Party Day” kids can plan their own party. To get them thinking, ask them questions like:
- Does this party have a theme?
- Who are we inviting? How many people?
- When is the party?
- How long will the party be?
- Do we need to send invitations? Get RSVPs?
- What decorations do we need for the party?
- What food do we need?
- Will there be games or activities for the party?
Check out the full October calendar. It includes floating holidays, specialty weeks, and specialty months.