image from wakpaper.com
In honor of fruit day, the kids can make this easy no-bake fruit pizza!
- Gelatin, any flavor - enough to cover 16 serving sizes
- Pizza pan
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Assorted fruits (strawberries, apples, bananas, oranges, pineapple, cantaloupe, watermelon, kiwi fruit)
- Whipped topping
- Boil 2 ½ cups water in microwave; add to gelatin and stir until gelatin is completely dissolved - about 2 minutes.
- Spray pizza pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Put pan in fridge to chill until firm - about 3 hours.
- Remove pan from fridge when ready to serve.
- Fill sink with about 1 inch warm water; carefully dip just the bottom of the pan into water for about 15 seconds.
- Spread whipped topping over gelatin just before serving, leaving about an inch all around for the “crust.”
- Top with cut-up fruit.
Check out the full October calendar. It includes floating holidays, specialty weeks, and specialty months.