image from bwilbys.blogspot.com
- Fluoride rinse solution (available from a dentist and sold at some pharmacies)
- White vinegar
- 3 containers
- Pour four inches of fluoride into a container and place an egg in it.
- Let it sit five minutes and then remove the egg.
- Pour four inches of vinegar in each of two other containers.
- Place the fluoride-treated egg in one container and a non-treated egg in the other.
- What happens to the two different eggs?
- Why do you think dentists recommend brushing teeth with fluoride toothpaste?
Check out the full February calendar. It includes floating holidays, specialty weeks, and specialty months.