image from threadsmagazine.com
- cloth napkins
- darning needle
- heavy thread or yarn
- tissues or cotton
- Younger kids might need to practice stitching on scratch cloth before starting this project.
- Make a design or picture using yarn and needle on one of the cloth napkins.
- Sew the 2 napkins together with big stitches on all sides.
- Be sure to leave a space to stuff the cushion.
- Stuff the cushion with the stockings and sew the opening together.
Check out the full September calendar to see the month at a glance as well as floating holidays, specialty weeks, and themes for the month.