image from frmp.org
The third week of September is Flower Week. You can use dried flowers to make an air freshener.
- poster board
- hole punch
- dried flowers
- Cut shape out of poster board.
- You may opt to paint or decorate poster board before going any further.
- Punch a hole in the top and tie the yarn through it.
- Glue dried flowers to one side of the poster board.
- Let dry completely.
- Now you can add more flowers to the other side.
- Once both sides are dry, hang air freshener.
- Experiment with different kinds of dried flowers. Which work best?
Check out the full September calendar to see the month at a glance as well as floating holidays, specialty weeks, and themes for the month.