- Sparkling apple cider, 750-mm bottles
- Carbonated water, 1 liter
- Large oranges, 3
- Lemons, 2
- Frozen lemonade concentrate, 1 six-ounce can
- White sugar, 1 tablespoon
- Large punch bowl
- Ice cubes, 2 trays
- Stirring spoon
- Thinly slice the lemons and oranges and place in punch bowl.
- Pour in thawed lemonade concentrate.
- Stir in the carbonated water and sparkling apple cider.
- Add sugar to taste.
- Add ice and enjoy!
Check out the full September calendar to see the month at a glance as well as floating holidays, specialty weeks, and themes for the month.