image from alisonimiller.com
Well, we certainly don’t want to teach kids that their questions are stupid, but we can celebrate asking questions in general with a variation on the game “20 Questions.”
- One child (the guesser) leaves the room.
- While child is out of the room, another child is picked to be “it”.
- When the guesser returns, (s)he gets to ask up to 20 questions that can be answered yes or no to determine who was picked.
- Can the guesser figure out who was picked with just ten guesses?
- What if two people switch places and guesser has to figure out who switched?
Check out the full September calendar to see the month at a glance as well as floating holidays, specialty weeks, and themes for the month.